Program Agreement & Liability Waiver
On behalf of Mudra Metta Wellness, I want to welcome and congratulate you on making the decision to change your life, inside-out! We are all so excited for you to be a part of this community of over giving women, taking steps to take back their energy and their lives. It is my personal commitment to give you a first-class experience and the highest quality program possible.
Please sign the form below and acknowledge that all information is correct; if you have any questions or you notice any inaccuracies, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's included in the Program:
- Lifetime access to the Inside-Out Transformation Program Online
- 2 months access to all Live Online Yoga Classes with The Frog Project (with the possibility to extend)
- 1 “Getting Started” Coaching Call with Andie (1 hour)
- 2 One-on-One Private Yoga Clases with Andie (1 hour)
- 2 One-on-One Reiki Sessions with Andie (1 hour)
- 2 One-on-One Counselling Sessions with Marie (1 hour)
- 1 "Congratulations" Coaching call with Andie (1 hour)
- Total: 8 hours of coaching calls
Please fill out the form below to accept the following:
I accept the list above as a complete list of items I have purchased and do hereby authorize the validity of this agreement. I understand that I am agreeing that all information shared with me in the Inside-Out Transformation Program is confidential and proprietary, as such, this program does not allow for cancellations, refunds, nor does it extend any money-back guarantee. I further acknowledge that no claims or guarantees have been made to me regarding this program.
*Payments that go 3 days past due will incur a $100 late fee. If payment goes 7 days past due, the student will automatically lose access to the online membership area and all support resources.
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in classes or services during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga may require physical exertion, which like any other activity may be strenuous and potentially cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I am aware that whether or not I practice safely and remain injury-free is ultimately my responsibility, the same way my health is my responsibility.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3. I recognize that it is my responsibility to notify my teacher of any conditions, illnesses or injuries before every yoga class. This includes but is not limited to pregnancy, being on my period and blood pressure conditions. I recognize that this is important for the teacher to make suitable programs and adjustments for me. Overall, I understand that my practice is a continuous communication with my body and that ultimately I’m the only one who can know what feels supportive and what doesn’t. I will not perform any practices to the extent of excessive strain or discomfort. I will ask questions if I have doubts.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in yoga classes with Mudra Metta and/or The Frog Project, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating.
5. I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against Mudra Metta and/or The Frog Project and its instructors for damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in yoga practices.
In order to work together openly, with integrity and trust, it’s important to agree to a few things up front. For the purposes of the Inside-Out Transformation Program this primarily means agreeing to have all our conversations and exchanges in confidence and it is a mandatory step to enroll.
I have read the above waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.